MS TIF 500 Overview
The last achievement is a peeling and coring machine for big size fruits with regular orbits spherical, cylindrical and elliptical such as pineapples, mangos, avocados, eggplants and other big fruits.
Fruits are peeled by rotating on their axle through the bottom trident, while they are being fixed through a mobile arm ferrule on the top.
For pineapple fruit the push rod can be modified as a cylindrical blade, so with the fruit rotation it is possible to take away the core.
-The machine has an adjustable steel arm that can slide forward or backward.
-The rotating blade placed on the arm is set in motion an electric motor.
-The cylindrical thickness is put on the same arm and it can be adjusted and it is possible to vary the core height consistence.
- The machine stops in slope by a security micro switch.
- The peeler machines are assembled on a painted iron base (optional)
-The operator person can stop the operation by moving manually on right side and taking fall down it.
- Peeling up to 3 fruits a minute
- Yield up 66 %
- Reduced labor costs
- One operator can work with multiple machines
- Stainless steel construction and food grade materials
- No fruits grading required
- 15 mm adjustable peel thickness
- Total wash down components
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Safety cover
- Height: 1000mm
- Width: 7000mm
- Depth: 520mm
- Weight: 60kg
- Power Consumption: 0.3 kW
- Duty Voltage: 220~240 V 50 Hz